Ok guys and girls, lately we have been downloading and engaging several VSTi’s in the Dubstep production environment.
A few days ago a new (purpose built for Dubstep) VSTi and Sample bundle was released, which we were given a review copy of. “Wobbleboss” has taken what was once an intricate and potentially difficult technical procedure, and made it as automated as possible.
I think it is safe to say that this is by far the fastest and most user-friendly plugin to produce professional sounding Dubstep, which will be on par with what the big name DJs are creating.
Finally, someone has specifically built a plugin with killer Dubstep samples and prefabricated wobble basslines, to eliminate the frustrating technical side of Dubstep production, such as learning to automate LFOs, producing cutts and glitches, over multiple plugins at once.
The WobbleBoss VST:
- Instant download from the developer’s website
- PC VSTi and Mac AU versions
- 8 Octaves worth of unique samples on the piano roll
- Straightforward filters, glide and LFO modulation
- Pre-programmed wobble basslines, vocal samples, Dubstep drums
- Easiest to use Dubstep plugin available
Click below to Download the plugin from the Developer’s website:
What’s in the Bundle:
1. Main WobbleBoss VSTi: A powerful plugin with pre-programmed Dubstep Specific sounds for basslines, drums and samples.
2. Samploid VST: Design your own samples and custom dubstep sounds with this powerful plugin.
3. Masterproducers Pack: Thousands of drum kits, instruments, and synth sounds.
4. WubWub VST: Another plugin designed to create Dubstep basslines.
Yes, it does cost money and there is no free version, but since when do any of the good plugins come for free? Realistically, all the samples and plugins in this bundle could easily go for over $1,000 – so for what they are asking, the value is phenomenal.
Finally, it seems that now anyone can produce phat, pro sounding dubstep Wobble bass with insane drops and beats, using a single plugin.
Click the link and you can Download the Bundle through the button above.